Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeen anything average lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/01/2007 at 9:56am
There was a big joke that was used, and South Park had already used it. It was an obvious rip-off because it's a kind of joke that only comes around once in a life time. I actually can't remember it now though.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

masha99 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2007 at 2:15am
I must have missed it because I don't watch SP that regularly. If you remember,please either post or PM me. I even tried to Google, but nothing came up.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/02/2007 at 6:52pm
I'll definitely let you know, but for the life of me I can't remember it. I've seen over 50 movies this summer, so I'm not retaining much info right now. And I was on pain pills while watching the movie. I just remember that it was very obvious.

Notorious (1946)

Cary Grant was likable, but it is still hard to see his greatness in this film. Ingrid Bergman(Casablanca) on the other hand, was brilliant. She made this film. The plot just didn't interest me, and a lot of the characters could have used some eccentricity. Not one of Hitchcock's better films, at least in the enjoyment department. It is very well made, extremely well made. But what is the point of that if you don't enjoy it?

7.8/10.0
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
masha99 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/03/2007 at 2:36am
*SPOILERS FOR THE SIMPSONS*

The only thing I can think of is when at the end they say "nobody died" and something falls on what's-his-name doctor. That reminded me of Kenny on SP.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/03/2007 at 11:05am
That definitely wasn't it, it was near the middle of the movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic