Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPrisoner of Azkaban (possible spoilers)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2007 at 8:03am
I thought it would take you until the fourth book to get hooked. If you liked this one, the next one will blow you away.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2007 at 8:08am
I agree, the fourth book really kicked everything up a notch, and the fifth I thought was the highlight of the series.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
breezit View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2007 at 8:26am
The fifth is my favorite one of the bunch.
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2007 at 8:36am
Yeah, I think it is the peak of the series, which is why I was disappointed the movie was so skimpy.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Einsteingooddog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Einsteingooddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/17/2007 at 9:35am
Just finished Prisoner of Azkaban...and I just have to say...freakin' WOW!!!

I can't even put into words the brilliance Rowling demonstrates in this book. Granted I'm a pretty easy reader because I usually don't even try to see things coming and when I do I'm always wrong...

But the revelations in the last 80 pages of this book were mind blowing!! HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Just the fact that she takes you from despising Sirius to being elated that Harry has a godfather and gets to leave the Dursleys within like 18 pages was amazing!!

I love the time turner thing that Hermione had...that was crazy.

I really want to go get myself a steaming tankard of butterbeer after reading this one as well. I imagined it tasting like a glass of hot cream soda! I may have to try that...lol.

The only part that I really wasn't too keen on was the whole Buckbeak story line...that just didn't do it for me.

Absolutely awesome book...I'm so excited to keep going since everybody around here says 4 and 5 are ridiculously awesome!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic