Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednew updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2007 at 7:22am
This is worse. I had no idea.

I even sent him a pm to find out if he was serious.
Sponsored Links

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2007 at 7:25am
I can't remember what he did last year. What was it?
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2007 at 7:27am
He told us that he was deleting all the forums that he didn't feel like taking care of. That meant all the forums except the moped ones, I believe. We would have been forumless. He did it a week before April 1st, to make it believable. Everyone was crying.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2007 at 7:37am
Ah, yes, now I remember. I fell for that one hook, line, and sinker.

I know he's our admin, but I'm really beginning to not trust him about anything. What a sneak!

This would have been even worse if it was during the week and there were more people around to fall for it.
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/01/2007 at 8:33am
He had me till mothers maiden name. I was wondering what on earth I was going to do to fill my time if I couldn't here anymore! Good one Don!

WW: Did he keep it going awhile or come clean right away in the pm?
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic