Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Anne Rice forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChrist the Lord

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/06/2008 at 6:01am
It comes out in March, which is the same month her son has a new book coming out.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Sponsored Links

Dagnarus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dagnarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2008 at 11:03pm
do you guys think it would be worth me buying her christ the lord books as im not really religious but love her writing style, what type of books is her son writing, anyone know?
www.profileconnexions.co.uk
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2008 at 1:18am
I'm not religious either, but I think the book is very well written with finely drawn characters and a story that draws you in. I don't view it as nonfiction, just a fiction novel.

Her son is gay and writes these books taht are sort of gay mysteries. his best is his second book, The Snow Garden, that's the one I'd recommend.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Dagnarus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dagnarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2008 at 10:34pm
thanks Final, will check it out
www.profileconnexions.co.uk
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2008 at 5:22pm
Hey FE. Did you ever read the 2nd book The Road To Cana? I loved both these books! I've never read any of her vampire books but I did see the movie with Brad Pitt and Tom C. I think she did a brave thing to try and write from Christ's perspective. She was wonderful and gifted in her attempt. I'm looking forward to the 3rd.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic