Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Other authors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRobert McCammon Discussion and Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 95969798>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2010 at 11:11am
FE, did you read Mister Slaughter yet? How was it compared to the first two?
Sponsored Links

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2010 at 1:59pm
I did read Mister Slaughter. So far, Queen is still my favorite of the series, but Mister Slaughter was a great exciting book. Mister Slaughter himself is a great and nasty character, and it was just a great adventure. I can't wait for more from McCammon.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
creativerealms View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creativerealms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2011 at 2:56pm
Well finished Speaks the Nightbird I liked it. I think the second half felt a bit cluttered and stumbled a bit but over all it was a good book. Now to find Queen and Mr. Slaughter.

And he has a new book in May YAY.
Favorite Koontz Books 1: Watchers 2: Lightning 3: Strangers 4: Midnight 5: Voice of the night 6: Intesity 7: The bad Place 8: Dragon tears 9: Fear Nothing, 10: Winter Moon 10:
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2011 at 3:13pm
I hope you can find Queen and Slaughter, they are great books.

And I already ahve the new one pre-ordered.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2011 at 11:12am
I'm so excited about McCammon's new release! I think a reread is in order, just can't choose which one ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 95969798>
  Share Topic