Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Golf
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome to the Golf Forum!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the Golf Forum!
    Posted: January/29/2007 at 8:45am

It's getting to be that time of year. My clubs are comlaining to me from the garage for me to get them out and clean them up for the new season. And Tiger and the others are already headline news on ESPN.com's Golf page.

So here it is, our new golf forum. Time to discuss everything from the PGA, LPGA, your local links, and your own personal handicap.

This should be fun, because I am an absolutely terrible golfer, but I love to play, and one day I hope to be able to publicly say that I'm pretty good, not great, but pretty good.

Tee off!

--WW
Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2007 at 3:00pm
Michele Wie, my favorite 16yr old aside from my daughter, was running and fell, hurt her wrist, and is out 4-6 weeks.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

clubJWP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clubJWP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2008 at 12:30am
thanx for startting this forum. iam a golf lover & has started playing just few months back, hope you will hear my name in the future as iam planning to take it up seriously My Best Score So Far (My Handicap Reduced to 12).. thats quite a progress for a new learner

JWP
-----------
I love Cheap Golf BallsCheap Golf Balls
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic