Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNFL Playoffs 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2007 at 8:24am
Good point...the Pats have a way of exceling at this time of year. Only thing is they don't have the clutch kicker, so maybe they will lose by a field goal with 3 seconds to 'the other AFC team'.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2007 at 8:35am
Wouldn't it be something is Vinatieri won the game for the Colts against the Pats?
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2007 at 10:57am
Would teach them an embarassing lesson.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2007 at 12:09pm
So many of the Pats' games come down to field goals. But it was a perfect pass by Brady just before the two minute warning that got them within range.

Tough loss, Gene. I was sure it was going to be Saints and Chargers in the big one. It's a good thing I'm not a betting man...
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2007 at 10:09am
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." - Gary Lineker
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic