Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNFL Playoffs 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2007 at 10:04am
Void everything I said. I messed up some matchups. Saints and Eagles are supposed to play, and I put them playing the Bears.

I don't know why I underestimated the Chargers
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2007 at 6:38am
Yeah, huh? The two games the Chargers lost were by last-minute field goals; Ravens was 62 yards...yeah, let see you do THAT again!
Go Boltz
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2007 at 7:37am
They have a pretty tough obstacle to climb in the Patriots.
jen the oddfrog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen the oddfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2007 at 5:52am
Bengals suck Buckeyes lost...Im so depressed.
Life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste.
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2007 at 6:44am
Aw, Jen.

If it makes you feel any better, Notre Dame and my Giants should have stayed home after the regular seasons were over, they were terrible.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic