Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Dreaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy girlfriends nightmare...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my girlfriends nightmare...
    Posted: December/26/2006 at 6:21am
Ok, so here's the story. My girlfriend (we're both 17) lives in a house across from this big old catholic church. The home she lives in used to be the house where all the Nuns lived. One night she was sleeping in her bed and she "closed her eys for what seemed like a second". She told me that when she opened them she was in her room, and everything was exactly as it had been before. But she heard a strange noise. It was the sound of someone humming, and piano music. She tried to move to see what it was, but she couldn't. She then felt icy cold fingers touching her up her legs and back. Then something grabbed her by the neck and she could not breath, she was being choked. Then she got the feeling of being carried away. She said she could SEE going down the hall, and being carried down the stairs by something, that was carrying her toward the basement. She suddenly awoke, and was still laying in her bed.

Recap:
-Closes her eyes, opens them one second later
-Hears humming/piano
-something starts touching her, then chokes her
-carried to basement
-wakes up

Now, normally I would say that this is just a realy scary nightmare, but like... alot of weird crap has gone on in her house. Lights turning on behind locked doors, a puppy dog got locked in a room when no one was home, footsteps, her mother would walk up the stairs and suddenly feel very cold and felt something rubbing her on the back (she told no one about this until the same thing happened to her at the time boy friend) etc. A similair dream also happened to her mother.

I posted the same thing in the ghost/haunting forums. But like.. is there a name for this type of dream?
Sponsored Links

wishboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2007 at 10:32am
first i would say she was makin it up but by your enthusiasm and concern i would say not so... let see let see... first your gf is probably a prime target for what ever is in the house that is "evil"... look i hate to say it but moving isnt gonna solve anything and neither is exorcism... you see you know those movies and stories where the only way to stop the stuff is to solve the crime... weeeellll that's this... your girl has to find out what the hell happened TRULY in order to be left alone... you know some of the story nuns lived there and such... find out what happened why they moved if they moved... murders... suicides... etc. look your gf is probably gonna keep gettin f***** with until you guys do somethin... no board or preist can get this spirit out cuz well... its not that type of spirit... if she was goin to the basement OBVIOUSLY somethin happened there so start there for investigation probably a burial ground or somethin... newayz if this is real take this advice figure it out FAST

wish you the best of luck
all is known if you know it. who knows all. no one or no thing. so just relax and you will know when you know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic