Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dean Koontz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat Books Did You Pick Up Today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 493>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2006 at 11:45pm
I didn't really 'pick it up today', but you get the point. A Christmas gift from the parents, and quite possibly the best book ever written.

"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

Paolo Macachor View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paolo Macachor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2006 at 1:59am
and quite possibly the best book ever written.

You ACKNOWLEDGE this but I don't think you really "feel" it do you? You feel this more for FTCOHE. :b

I've read the Afterword. One of his most important commentaries ever on the imperative of love.

____
bubcar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2006 at 4:56am
I too didn't pick it up today, but Santa came through for me and I was thrilled to find "Brother Odd" under my tree. I've only gotten a few pages into it so far because I'm too into putting toys together for my kids but I can't wait to really tear into it.
"The choice is Yours"--Velocity
jen the oddfrog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen the oddfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2006 at 10:01am
Eldest and Brother Odd..woooohoooo!

Just got home from seeing Eragon, not bad :) I enjoyed it!

Merry Christmas to everyone
Life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste.
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2006 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Paolo Macachor Paolo Macachor wrote:

and quite possibly the best book ever written.

You ACKNOWLEDGE this but I don't think you really "feel" it do you? You feel this more for FTCOHE. :b

I've read the Afterword. One of his most important commentaries ever on the imperative of love.

____

At any given point, it seems that all of my top 20 Koontz books could be the best book ever, thinking about them individually. But put them all together, the order I rank them is basically how I feel about them. So, yeah, what you said.

This is my first copy ever, no original. I can't believe it took me so long to own this masterpiece.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 493>
  Share Topic