Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/2007 at 9:16am
I enjoy the HP movies...but maybe that's because I've never read the books.
Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/27/2007 at 7:06pm
Just to be official.

"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Paolo Macachor View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paolo Macachor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2007 at 12:11am
reading page 135 on PDF

jbirdag96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbirdag96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2007 at 5:03pm
Finished the book Monday morning at about 4:30am

I liked it a lot, not my favorite, but very close.

)))SPOILER ALERT((((

I was a bit surprised that she didn't kill off one of the 3. The way things sounded...her saying she was going to end it in such a way that nobody could write spin-offs, etc, etc...made me feel that maybe 2 of 'em would get written out. The only ones, who died, that saddened me were dobby and Fred.
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2007 at 11:52pm
SPOILERS

I was surprised that she killed BOTH Lupin and Tonks right after they had a child, then again this is a series about an orphan. I liked that she wasnt' afraid to kill so many. I never really believed she'd kill one of the three. I kind of got the feeling it was her epilogue that went so far into the future that was her way of saying, "No more stories of these characters as children."
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic