Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Any sport not in the category list
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSubmarine Races

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Submarine Races
    Posted: December/12/2006 at 2:50pm
Well?
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

essdess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essdess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2006 at 4:30pm
Sounds like a really deep topic.
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/13/2006 at 1:55am
my wife and i found this little nuclear powered beauty a few years back at a navy garage sale. we bought it for the sole purpose of racing it, but we could never find anyone willing to take us on. so now we use for some serious projects such as;
pulling bait from hooks.
helping my brother in law out during fishing tournaments.
filming swimmers at the nude beach.
using our loch ness monster outfit to drive boaters nuts.
occasional raft tipping.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2006 at 5:58am
You could be president of the Nessie Alliance with that baby!! Too cool. Are the neighbors OK with it? I mean, you DO keep it on a trailer in the drive, right. Do you use your father-in-laws big mustard Mercedes Diesel to tow it down to the lake. Man I wanna ride...Captain Nemo here we come!!!
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2006 at 8:01am
it's 600 and some feet long. luckily i have a one acre long lot. it just fits in my back yard. i have it sitting on cement blocks right now for the winter. my neighbors are scared of the nuclear reactors because they didn't work when i first got it. but i was able to fix them with a roll of duct tape and some plastic tubing i found in the trash. my 3 eyed cat just loves playing in this thing. well i gotta go. i have an appointment with a skin doctor to have all these tumors that started growing all over me looked at. i started getting them after we went for our first ride in the sub. i hope they are not cancer. when i get back, i gotta check out this reddish green fluid leak from one of the reactors. hope i can stop the leak without too much hassle.
hey, by the way, is grass supposed to glow in the dark? mine started to do this right after i got the sub.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic