Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Tennis
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAustrailian Open 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2007 at 8:00am
There was some great tennis last night. The opening rounds are particularly good at this tournament this year.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/2007 at 9:35am
Well, its come down to Sharapova and Serena in Saturdays final.

Also, we get to see the 'new guy' gonzalez get disected by Roger Sunday night. A truly GREAT Aussie Open this year!

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2007 at 7:05am
Well, hot damn.
that most excelent drubbing of Maria by Serena was good entertainment while I at a pound of fresh tuna sashimi in front of the fireplace Friday night.

Now THAT is domination!

As far as 'Gonzo's run; it was bound to end this way, but he gave perhaps the best fight possible in that 1st set.

Most excellent tennis, looking forward to Roland Garros.

dusty151617 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty151617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2007 at 6:31am
I guess I'm a little late but I REALLY enjoyed this tournament. I enjoyed it so much I have even started playing.
I was so hyped up for that men's final i couldn't sleep so I just watched it at like 3 in the morning. Federer is just unbelievable.
I can't wait to see a healthy Nadal in the French Open.
"This here, now--this is just an intermission between act one and act two." - Odd Thomas
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2007 at 12:33pm
Yeah, me too pal...likewise I woke back up at midnight from a fitfull sleep to watch it live. Imagine my pleasure when, thinking the womens final was sometime Saturday, I looked for the time Friday night it found it was like in 10 minutes!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic