Forum Home Forum Home > Sports > Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew York Football Giants Team Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2007 at 10:10am
I think Cowher is going to take a few years off, then come back to another team.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

bubcar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2007 at 5:44am
my dilusional friend seemed to think that after leaving a good team like the Steelers that Bill Cowher would for some reason want to coach the Browns. I don't usually like calling people stupid, but in this case Cowher would be leaving a good team that hates the Browns for a very bad team in the Browns. Plus I really don't think tha he would want to alienate the fans that have been so good to him over the last 15 years.
"The choice is Yours"--Velocity
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2007 at 5:47am
Given that the Giants ownershave not only fired Tom Coughlin, but extended his contract, I can only assume that they must have privately contacted Bill Cowher and he told them exactly what Snowman just posted, that he is going to take at least a couple of years off, and then maybe he'll reutrn.
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/22/2007 at 10:25am
Parcells retired, boohoo.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/22/2007 at 11:11am
I saw that. More bad news for the 'Boys is always good news for the Giants.

It's a pipe dream but, I'm putting Parcells on my wish list next to Cowher next year. (*If they firs Coughlin during or after the season)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic