Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednew category added

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new category added
    Posted: November/22/2006 at 2:44am
thanks to the request by whitewolf, i have created a new category titled sports. hopefully i set up a forum for everyones favorite sport. if not, let me know.
on a side note to all members. as you progress through the ranks, you should notice new features get added. this means that the more posts you make, the more options that will be added as you climb up in the ranks. i havent perfected this yet, so there may not be much of a change as you graduate from master to guru, or between a couple other ranks, but i'm still working on it. enjoy.
Sponsored Links

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2006 at 4:34am
Thanks, donp!

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2006 at 8:04am
Sweetness. Thanks!
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
OrngCntyChpprs View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrngCntyChpprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2006 at 6:05am
new features, such as?
--CB-
2003 TTLX
1974 Maxi
Check out the car forum at:
http://www.moped2.org/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=57&PN=1
& the NEW cooking forum at:
http://freshlinks.net/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=64
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2006 at 7:03am
I did notice, Don, that you inadvertantly forgot Tennis. Come the Austrailian Open, right around the corner, we will need to have it.
Gene
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic