Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedForums Upgraded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forums Upgraded
    Posted: August/10/2006 at 6:39pm
We have upgraded the forum software from version 7 to version 8. There's a bunch of new features - for starters, forum will now keep track of people's birthdays, there are new emotes/avatars, etc.

Please feel free to explore and let Donp or me know if you encounter any issues.

Andy
Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2006 at 8:50pm
I really like this new version. Thanks for upgrading!

A few questions: 1. In the quick reply box, when you click on the smiley it doesn't do anything. Also if you click on the Forum Codes link it doesn't do anything either. What is up with that? 2. Does the forum no longer allow a user to host images?

Edit: Also, it won't let you jump pages. It only lets me go to the next page in the thread or in the forum.

Edit: Or jumping forums.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
neerod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neerod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2006 at 11:04pm
I like the look, it's really cool, but I also wonder about the same thing christophersnow has asked.
Paolo Macachor View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paolo Macachor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2006 at 2:34am
I love it!

;)
Arethusa View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Orchid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arethusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/11/2006 at 2:36am
I also think it looks great!
Arethusa
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic