Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Other authors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"A Song Of Ice And Fire" George Martin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
Author
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/20/2010 at 2:11pm
Thanks dnurse I really enjoyed that,very funny!
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Sponsored Links

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2010 at 3:41am
Here's a video link to the cast of Game of Thrones HBO miniseries:

GAME OF THRONES VIDEO OF CAST

NEW DAENERYS ACTRESS, SHE WAS RECAST
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Jaqen H'ghar View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaqen H'ghar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/20/2010 at 8:46am
A GRIPE.

WTF.
I don't think the GRRM wants to finish this series. The years and years of waiting between each book is outrageous. GRRM is NOT young, or quite healthy from the looks of him, and will likely die before this series is concluded. What a sham...e. Maybe a little of both. I look on his "not a blog" from his website and all he fricken talks about are these Comic-Con/World-Con/Nerd-Con tours he is constantly doing. The other 25 books he is writing and editing at any given time and the HBO series... FOR A BOOK THAT IS INCOMPLETE! Talk about putting the cart before the horse. If I could make a personal request to GRRM, it would be "Please focus on finishing that which you started". There are millions of fans waiting for you to quit procrastinating and just finish the damn series. Wrap up those cliffhangers. I, for one, will not open ADWD until the remaining books come out. (yea right, who am I kidding). Get off your blog, get back home, don't touch another effing project or look at the HBO series, which is likely going to be terrible anyways, AND WRITE YOUR GD BOOK ALREADY!!!

thank you.
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/2010 at 2:24am
Ha! I keep up with his blog at random times too. I was wondering how he keeps up with everything myself too! I see comments about ADWD here and there in the blog.

It's football season too! That'll slow him down too maybe?

I'm crazy about the series. My avatar at the other Koontz forum is Daenerys and I'm hoping she's going to star big time in this new sequel.

I think you'll read it too before waiting for him to finish.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/2010 at 10:30am
The series totally amazes me with it's greatness! I'd sooner have him take his take to write it instead of rushing it and giving us a mediocre material. Creativity can't be forced or rushed - it'll happen when he gets the urge, lol! He had one of those "urges" a couple months ago and wrote a few chapters, so it is moving along. Meanwhile we have the miniseries to look forward to and then one can always do a reread.

"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
  Share Topic