Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dean Koontz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat are you reading now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17811782178317841785 1786>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2012 at 2:29pm
Just started Under the Dome by Stephen king, it's going to be a "looong" read, but so far it is drawing me in.
A Balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Sponsored Links

SlimMackenzie View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2012 at 6:21am
Stick with it Jude. Fantastic story and even better characters.
The other night I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
-Rodney Dangerfield
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2012 at 2:07pm
O ya, under the dome drove me to drinking good book but i really wanted to strangle some of those people, characters, whatever!
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
creativerealms View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creativerealms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2012 at 10:10pm
I'm a little over half way done with "the five" by Robert McCammon. While it's not bad so far it's IMO one of his weaker books. My opinion might change later though.
Favorite Koontz Books 1: Watchers 2: Lightning 3: Strangers 4: Midnight 5: Voice of the night 6: Intesity 7: The bad Place 8: Dragon tears 9: Fear Nothing, 10: Winter Moon 10:
jude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2012 at 1:22pm
just came back from Puerto Vallarta, & downloaded my three favorite books: Stinger by Robert Mccammon & Fear Nothing & Seize the Night on my e-reader to read on the beach. Now home to COLD Edmonton & rereading The Town by Bentley Little. By the way, although I had fun, the weather sucked, cloudy & humid for 13 out of 15 days away.
A Balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17811782178317841785 1786>
  Share Topic