Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Dean Koontz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat are you reading now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1783178417851786>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2012 at 11:05pm
Re-reading THE BAD PLACE, DK.

Even after reading this book for the 10th time(seriously, atleast ten times), I still grip this book like someone is trying to take it from me. Non-stop action, plus, because of this guys "special ability", you never know what or when or ....unless you've read this book 10 times...

Anyway, great story.
The other night I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
-Rodney Dangerfield
Sponsored Links

jude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2012 at 3:29pm
re-reading Night Chills by DK.
A Balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/02/2013 at 7:28pm
Im reading The Journeyor by Gary Jennings.
Read Aztec

Where is everybody??
Gene
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2013 at 6:38am
gene, no one posts here any more. :(
dusty151617 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty151617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/19/2013 at 10:16pm
Yea it's really kinda sad that everyone has abandoned this place. By they way Don and Gene, hope you guys are doing well. I haven't been a regular here since like 06 or something but i remember getting a lot of enjoyment out of this forum. I just think Koontz's level has dropped severely in the last 8 to 9 years. Velocity and a few others in that area were pretty good but not up to Koontz previous stellar level. And I really don't get a great deal of enjoyment from any of the books in the last 5 to 6 years. I've wondered to myself whether it's old age catching up or him caving to the publisher's requests. But I'll always be a huge fan and promotor of Dean Koontz's pre-2004 work.
"This here, now--this is just an intermission between act one and act two." - Odd Thomas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1783178417851786>
  Share Topic