Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhydrokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2006 at 6:34pm
nyeh. all ive done is get the water to splash around.
Sponsored Links

tarkyukyul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2006 at 8:54pm
i was at the edge of a creek yesterday trying to get the ripples further up the shore. i had my foot about a third of a foot away from what appeared to be the maximum distance for the water. my subconscious told me that id never get the water to my foot (i think it was my subconscious) and after seven minutes i managed to get the water there. made me feel all proud and stuff.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/19/2006 at 9:14pm
psionics are so fun....
truthfinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2006 at 8:18pm
Tarkyu these so called idiots didn't make the choice to disbelief in these things, they are manipulated and being brought into a world full of illusions. They are fouled into thinking that these things are not real and that anyone that can do these things is a superhuman or an E.T.
I can tell you from seeing what you think that you have just started your journey. You are unprepared to withness the powers of your own mind. To even start to get a glimpse of what you can do, you will have to start to understand yourself, improve your mind, connect your consciousness to the world around you, to the world in you. Then, after that, powers will come and when you will reach that level they might become useless or just superficial. As time will pass, you will realise that psy isn't the thing. It's like love, when you find a person attractive the first time you see them. Chances are that the relationship won't last long! Like psi, when you look at it for the first time...you like it, it becomes a cool experience. Time will fly by and the fun will be tarnished (fade). You have to pass trough all this ( psion texts don't mention this, but it is a very important part of your learning experience!) and keep interest in your abilities. At the end it is rewarding! But hard....very hard. It's a good price/value thing :D
Be patient, it will take years until you get good results. Your mind knows how to tease you, it knows how to push you to the limits, but it also knows how to pay you in return. I will let you to your own toughts and conclusions. I hope that you will take the right decisions and if you don't...that you at least learn from them!

Well hope you enjoyed,
Have a nice day y'all
"The only limits in this world are the boundaries we give ourselves"
-Me :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2006 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by truthfinder truthfinder wrote:

Tarkyu these so called idiots didn't make the choice to disbelief in these things, they are manipulated and being brought into a world full of illusions. They are fouled into thinking that these things are not real and that anyone that can do these things is a superhuman or an E.T.
I can tell you from seeing what you think that you have just started your journey. You are unprepared to withness the powers of your own mind. To even start to get a glimpse of what you can do, you will have to start to understand yourself, improve your mind, connect your consciousness to the world around you, to the world in you. Then, after that, powers will come and when you will reach that level they might become useless or just superficial. As time will pass, you will realise that psy isn't the thing. It's like love, when you find a person attractive the first time you see them. Chances are that the relationship won't last long! Like psi, when you look at it for the first time...you like it, it becomes a cool experience. Time will fly by and the fun will be tarnished (fade). You have to pass trough all this ( psion texts don't mention this, but it is a very important part of your learning experience!) and keep interest in your abilities. At the end it is rewarding! But hard....very hard. It's a good price/value thing :D
Be patient, it will take years until you get good results. Your mind knows how to tease you, it knows how to push you to the limits, but it also knows how to pay you in return. I will let you to your own toughts and conclusions. I hope that you will take the right decisions and if you don't...that you at least learn from them!

Well hope you enjoyed,
Have a nice day y'all

i know they're brought up this way, but its hard for me to not get mad off at them for being so foolish and etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic