Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcryokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2005 at 8:17pm
I have had this cryo stuff explained to me when I proposed the law of matter not being created or destroyed only transformed. He told me this “there is enough hydrogen and oxygen in the air to make water. All you have to do is find these molecules.” So how do you do that? I mean I know that there are devices that will do that sort of thing but then how do you propose using your brain to do that then lowering it to an instant freezing temperature. It’s just not feasible. Even if you had the ability to do this you would end up freezing your body. You would have to lower this mass of water (that you created) to a below freezing temperature. Then you do what through that. Don’t get me wrong sub zero is a badass and all but come one. If anyone can do it pls provide something to give me hope I really want to be wrong by saying this will never happen.       
Sponsored Links

drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2005 at 9:15am
hes just giving his opinion. Well, your obviously sceptic about it, nothing bad, its normal that things that are unknown for most of us, and you didnt grew up with it are found to be impossible for you. Don't listen to one side of the story(in your case, the scientists), but learn to listen to both, compare them, _then_ conclude what you want.
saber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2005 at 11:50am
I am willing to listen to what you have to say. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t ready to find some things out. My real question is, are there people that poses such exquisite power and have the ability to control this and teach it? Now I am a Martial Artist so I am constantly hearing stories of people that can put a candle out 15 feet away just by looking at it. Or get a deep cut or a tumor and be able to heal it. I have just never witnessed it for my self. Anyone in Orange County willing to show me how to do this stuff?     
octavio View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octavio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2005 at 7:32am

hey i cant help you but i can go through it with you im trying it myself but hey if i can give you advise ill be there k just keep trying and dont give up

and dont forget to meditate and practise every day if you want to e mail me to keep me up to record heres where you'l find me oakiz1@yahoo.com

good luck

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2005 at 6:33pm
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here is Cyro and if so if they could give me some pointers on how to start practicing. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic