Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcryokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/2004 at 3:19pm
Its a LAW for a reason.It cannot be broken.Matter can be converted to energy.Not the other way around(The sun takes in matter and converts it to energy by extreme pressure,and as an irrelevent side note, to create this kind of pressure with any kind of kinesis is rather far fetched) Anti matter and dark matter are really irrelevant at this point.No one even knows for sure if that stuff exists.And lets say it did,what would it help with?It could never be contained on earth.Its called anti matter for a reason.And the statement "Mind over matter" Dose not referr to using your mind to create matter. It is more of a statement talking about being able to bypass certian preconcived thoughts.It dose not mean you will be able to create matter with out previous matter.And I never said telekinesis was fake.I have been learning since I was born(but still cant control the bursts)And stating you can MAKE ice and CREATE ice are two very very diffrent things.I can make ice out of a very small amount of water if i am in a resonably cold envirment.NO ONE ON THIS PLANET CAN CREATE ICE.
Sponsored Links

Anonymous View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/08/2004 at 8:30am

CRYOKINESIS-

To do cryokinesis you must prepare your body.Get an ice cube and hold it in your hand for one minute.Don't let go no matter how much it hurts also,make your showers colder.After those,you can practice cryokinesis.The abilities you can have when practicing cryokinesis are:

Make frost

Make someone else cold but nobody else

Make ice balls (still don't know how to do that one)

Drop temperatures in a room

Turn water to ice

TO DROP TEMPERATURES IN A ROOM-

Go to a room with no distractions.You may do this with your eyes close.Now wisualize you are standing in blizzard or ice forming all around the room.You must not have any other thoughts except those ones.Now you should feel a little colder.

TO MAKE WATER TURN INTO ICE-

Usually i just concentrate and just visualize the water turning into ice.

icemonkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icemonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2004 at 9:26am
I personally prefer cryokinesis, just cos that what i naturally do...
Hot places. Cards. The sun. So many things to distract an honest person. Oh, and the ladies. Sure I mentioned them... :D
Gilp20NHS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilp20NHS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2004 at 4:45pm
Can some 1 please help me with cyrokenisis (Control ice) or electrokenisis if u can please post
???? View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ???? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2005 at 1:12am
LAW does not mean 'cannot be broken'.  TRUTH has a similar meaning to this.  And when Ice balls are concerned, my theory is that Ki is being changed into ice, posisbly not directly, but still it is changing.  Also, ice balls are not always considered to be solid chucnks of frozen water. they are quite often invisble, cold balls of energy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic