Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtelekenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindtalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2006 at 8:24pm
I can comunicate through telecenesis, as I discovered consentration of surrounding sounds into syncronisity with my thoughts created the activation of a mecanism, creating a vibration of pronunciation at a microscopic level wich in reaction of an impulse of refined static electricity by the brain absorbing the vibration transmitting it out at a fonominal yet unrecorded rate.
I THINK Its time to celebrate!!!!!!!
For further question on this subject e-mail me at (lightspeed9000@hotmail.com) Thank very much And hey did you get the memo we can talk with are minds!!!!Sounds like a wisper.
This is this; That was that
Sponsored Links

mindtalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindtalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/2006 at 1:35pm
Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele, "distant"; and πάθεια, patheia, "feeling") is the claimed innate ability of humans and other creatures to communicate information from one mind to another, without the use of extra tools such as speech or body language. Considered a form of extra-sensory perception or anomalous cognition, telepathy is often connected to various paranormal phenomena such as precognition, clairvoyance and empathy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindtalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/2006 at 1:39pm
kinesis, from Greek "kinesis", movement, motion, is a suffix that denotes movement. (The word kinesis itself similarly indicates movement, particularly in biology.)movement, motion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindtalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/2006 at 1:44pm
You see kenesis is actually pertaining to movement and\or motion, telepathy is communication of mind to mind or sending information through thought.
k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/19/2006 at 8:44am
exactly. you said that what you were doing was telekinesis by moving the small particles around to make sound that others could hear. i know this is possible because i myself can do it but i was simply stating that it wasnt telekinesis that you were doing it was sonarkinesis/audiokinesis. telepathy is actual communication through the mind. thats all i was saying. im not doubting that you can do it but i hate when people use the wrong term so i correct them.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic