Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtelekenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:28pm
No i'm not making it up.If you don't believe me then don't believe me.It ain't like not going to make you believe me.

May The Fire Still Burn.

Sponsored Links

Saturos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:30pm
Sorry let me refrase that.

It ain't like i'm going to make you believe me.

May The Fire Still Burn.

dusty151617 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty151617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2005 at 6:34pm
Well I'm not for sure that I don't believe you. I have seen psychics on police shows before so weird things can happen.
"This here, now--this is just an intermission between act one and act two." - Odd Thomas
Saturos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2005 at 6:44pm
So have I.But they are not using the power that i'm talking about.

May The Fire Still Burn.

maddpsyentist92 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddpsyentist92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/2005 at 9:43am
the people on police shows just have a strong sense of intuition. They probably don't practice clairvoyance or even meditate. Do you want the object to move? Have you looked deep enough into psi to even get it to move? Do you meditate or ground yourself? There are tons of things you have to know and do before you even try psionics or telekinesis. As with all begginners I'll direct you to http://www.psipog.net They have the best stuff there for practicing, for n00bs, intermediates, and a little advanced. oh and uh, I'm maddpsyentist92, otherwise known as spyrokinesi35, and I'll be your teacher today. There were a bunch of other experienced members here, but know it seems like only me and cd27 are left. I know almost all there is to know about psionics, psychics, and the paranormal in general. If you need info, then I can get it to you. I can also probably direct you to the site where all of the experienced psions are, but I'll have to ask first.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic